Wednesday, July 7, 2010
"And no matter what happens you have to always come out with a smile."
That's whats trying to be what I'm trying to live by. So far...who knows. That and trying to put the past in the past. But the last one is kinda hard. Espescially with everything thats been going on in the last few days with me and Aubrey. Aubrey pretty much wrote me off as a friend over text last night. Her exact words were, "Okay olivia, you dont care about me and anthony and you don't care about getting back to the way we used to be. I guess when school starts back ill look for a new best friend. Goodnight." I was like, okay, what the hell just happened? But I've decided several things about this since the last time we faught. I will not be the first one to apologize this time. I will not feel any remorse about this at all. I will not let her know that it maybe hurts a little that she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I had already decided that Meg was going to be my best best friend, and so I would have thought that Aubrey would know that too. But, I guess she didn't. And now she hates my guts. I never wanted this. I wanted to stay friends with her, and I could tell we were growing apart, but still. I didn't want her to write me off like this. Yes, it hurts, but if its what she wants, then who am I to stop her. I will talk to Wesley about all this when I see him Friday, he usually gives good advice. After all, he is the one who gave me the great advice in the title box right now. My job is to learn how to follow it. While she and I both may be dying on the inside because we lost our best friend, its me that will come out smiling in the end. No matter what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment