"Unafraid, unashamed, there is joy to be claimed in this world. You might even wind up glad to be you."
So how are we today? I'm doing GREAT. Really great actually. I've gone from having to write my theme song on my knee for reassurance to wanting to jump in the air with joy. See this guy, his names Wesley, and I've liked him for the majority of the year. Well, he asked me out today, and I said yes. I was really upset this morning because I thought he would be mad at me. See, last night I accidentally spilled that I knew he liked me. He had told one of my friends, and they told me. So, he got kinda upset, not at me I would learn, but more at the situation that it put him in. So we went today at school without talking. Then this afternoon he texts me saying that he's sorry and that he was just really confused about what he should do, and overwhelmed with last night. So I beat around the bush for a little while before finnally admitting that I still liked him. And from there he did too and then he asked me. So my advice, don't give up on love. It may not work in the beginning, but if it's meant to be then it'll all turn out allright. :] as for me, I'm doing great.
No comments:
Post a Comment