Thursday, May 20, 2010

Follow Up to Ever Ever After

So, I found an error in my previous post. I did state that it was over text, but I didn't mention that that's not how I do things. I never go out with guys that ask me out over text, because if they can't ask me out in person, then we'll have a problem. But he understands that and he's going to ask me out tomorrow morning in person. I'm really excited. He really is a good guy, and we have plans next weekend to go to the movies. :] But I had felt the need to clarify on that, and to let anyone out there know that I'm not that kind of girl. And for any girls out there take note: NEVER. NEVER EVER EVER, go out with a guy who asks you out over text. Just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment