Thursday, August 12, 2010

Love the Way You Lie by Eminem

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately guys, life has been so crazy you won't even believe. Let me see if I can cover the basics. Me and Aubrey made up after our "petty girl fight", but we are taking things slow to build up our friendship again. Like eating lunch together at school alone every other day. Speaking of school that started back July 29th. I know right, so early. We should not be in school when it is so hot outside. Which leads me to saying that all of my classes are thruoughly chilling to the bone. To the point of hypothermia. (hyper?) Which for one reason or another, leads me to my biggest news. Wesley broke up with me on the 26th of July. Three days before school started. I don't want to get into details because its kinda irritating to me but long story short, its as if we had never met before, except for the bitterness. Hince the name of this post. He's done a lot of that lately. I don't really understand him, but I'm letting him have it his way. I was happy before him and I will be happy after him. I am happy after him. I am living my life with my friends who will be there no matter what. Overall, I'm doing pretty good. School is good,,,well...other than chemistry, world history, math, language,,,haha jk. I don't like my chem or math teachers whatsoever. My chem teacher doesn't do anything, its pretty much a self taught class. And my math teacher is as gay as unicorns and rainbows. Great huh? well, my other classes aren't that bad and I actually love world history. My teacher is amazing. :] There's your shout out Coach Hauck! Well, its just kinda the same ole same ole around here. But I'll let you in on a little secret. **I'm going down front next Sunday and telling everyone that I rededdicated my life to Christ at DNow.** I know that I am making the right choice in this, and it feels so good. I LOVE GOD AND MY FRIENDS AND YES, EVEN MY FAMILY!!!! :] :] :]

No comments:

Post a Comment